Head above: Buying through our links may result in a commission. In addition, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head Here. to learn more.
Thursdays Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) revolves around and there are some sales that cannot wait until the weekend? You will find three of the best, with some options of each, to start the next week.
- 100% Cotton Pique Knit Shirts – $46.40 ($58) multiple colors
- Cotton/linen scratched Big Stripe Shirt – $52 ($68)
- Light Oxfords – $44 ($55) multiple colors
- Blue striped t-shirt – $52 ($65)
There’s a lot of summer stuff in there. The sizes are scattered, but there are a lot of sizes left on those pique knit t-shirts (the upper row). Think of them as the bottom version of their excellent poles. 100% cotton. Nice necklaces. It is not stretched or techy, so good for those looking for something more traditional in fabric composition, but slightly not traditional in terms of style. I’m sure the machine isn’t supposed to dry.
- Taylor Stitch Chukkas in Suede climate resistant Loden – $158.40 FINAL ($298)
- The Pant Fillmore – $57.60 FINAL (118)
- The anchor trout – $41.60 FINAL ($72)
- The Dispatch Jacketin Black 3 months washing Selvage – $102.40 FINAL($228)
All the final sale. No returns or exchanges. And the sizes are scattered to the best. Those chukkas are fantastic, but the final sale shoes are always a risk. Only sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9,5, 11, 12 and 12.5 to the left in the post time. Complete review here. I’m not sure when this code is over. Could it be imminent?
Oooooh. Spendy. But. It’s hard to argue with Ledbury and how they do it. This is for your new Made To Order program. It takes about 2 weeks, but you choose the necklace (the stockings are turned! like the new hidden buttons below,) the fit, (new thin extra!) and its size (slim lengths precise at the mean inch) and will make you a shirt. His new iron fabric is nothing else. Soft and silky. It’s not rigid and plastic like cheap non-heroes. You will pay for it, but Ledbury’s shirts are almost meant to become that favorite shirt you use when you really need to look great. No code is needed here. Discount applied at checkout, although this is another in which the final date seems to be unknown? It could be over soon. Let’s go, folks!
It’s also worth mentioning…
- J. Crew: “up to 40% discount use styles now”
- Huckberry: Flint and Tinder 365 Cords – 2 for $185 (normally $108 per)
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% discount during your summer sale. Today is the last day for it.
- Allen Edmonds: Select customers got to $75 off $250+ one time use code in their email. Check your input/spam folder so that if you are on the market for some new EAs.