Head above: Buying through our links may result in a commission. In addition, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head Here. to learn more.
Good then. Well, some points are worth doing…
- A Certified chronometer ()COSC) at this price is quite little heard of.Currently it is $550 in Nordstrom RackAnd that’s already quite a price.
- T-shirt and sold by Amazon at the time of mail. But that could change quickly. if they only have one or two by hand. The fact that it is sent / sold by Amazon is key to many of us. Because while some of us will take the risk with a grey market clock (which means there is no factory/brand warranty), most of us will not run the risk on some goofball name seller as D1rEcTWATCHES4U Or a trash like that.
- 80 hours of electric reserve. It means you can set it up for a few days and it will keep time. That’s nice for our most casual hybrid WFH sometimes culture, when we’re not always as dressed as we used to be.
- 41 mm with 20 mm bandwidth. It’s not small. But it’s not huge. Nice classic design in terms of appearance.
- Warning: He’s not gonna have a factory warranty. Although it is sent and sold by Amazon (again, for now)… quite certain that this will not come with a guarantee fulfilled by Tissot. Collecting the market guarantee after Amazon at checkout could be worth the extra peace of mind. If you want a factory warranty, pay for recharge (however, sale price) in Nordstrom Rack.
There you go.
That’s it. Go on.