Head above: Buying through our links may result in a commission. In addition, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head Here. to learn more.
Sales that deserve some attention by heading to the weekend or a little earlier. Five of the best sales are down, plus bonus sales if necessary. Included are some options worth noting.
- Red Wing Classic Moc Toe Boots – $209.25 (279)
- Slim Fit Premium every day Flexible denim jeans in Paxon Wash – $96(128)
- Athletic Slim Fit Premium every day Flexible denim jeans in Paxon Wash – $96 (128)
It’s another one of those “you have to have an account/make an account to take advantage of,” sales, but 25% discount on the Madewell agreement is quite good now. Pretty surprised to see that it includes the US Red Wings. It’s like them.
- Vitale Barberis Canonico Super 150s Gray Plaid Suit – 799 (899)
- Vitale Barberis Canonico High Twist Natural Stretch Wool Grey Suit – 699 (799)
- Heavy weight bitter 95% Wool 5% Dark grey silk suit – 699 (799)
Oliver Wicks is one of those “take your measures, choose your details as flaps, lining color, etc., and we will make you a suit” companies. And that’s great for guys who just don’t fit into the standard “Drop” zones. (Many of the rack suits have a drop of 6′, which means you buy a 40R jacket, and you are stuck with a 34 waist trouser.) Personal experience has been positive. Just a suit so far, but the fabric is great, the construction is nice, and while the buttons (for me) look like a Little “meh” closes, the suit looks sharp in general. Pretty good to fit into the box too. A little more tailoring needed since it was my first suit purchased from them, but they have one of those adjustment guarantees where they will refund you up to $125 in additional tailoring costs. And most importantly, parts of a rack suit that doesn’t fit normally (me), fit perfectly. Mine sent from Bulgaria. Not very sure when this BREEZE The code ends. But they don’t run a ton of sales. So while savings are not massive, they are significant to them. And yes, they seem to have a lot of gray hand tissue.
Bless the humble legal pad. Big enough to be real creative and not limited. Cheap enough to be found everywhere. But in their solitude they can look a little… Ragged. And then pick up all kinds of ripe and wrinkles and occasional ketchup stain. The answer is a leather cover, such as USA Made Form Function Form Legal Brief Slim or Legal Slip. Thick 9 oz Piel Horween. The legal definition of “made hand”. Made with pride in Orlando. The code is not applicable to the great OG Bubba, the Legal Brief Padfolio. It works in the new. The code expires tomorrow, Saturday 9/17 at 11:59 pm EST.
- English Wool Quilted Highland Skye Jacket – $278.60 (398)
- Cotton sweater cut cotton jacket – $96.60 (138) Three colors
- Stretch cords in thin or straight fiber – $61.60 ($88) 5 colors
- CPO T-shirt of corduroy dyed of garage – $59.50 ($85) 5 colors
- Susex padded vest with PrimaLoft – $82.60 (118)
- Medium-weight or classic flannel shirts – $62.65 ($89.50) Lots of patterns/colors
It feels like competition for the sale of the Republic of Banana. 30% discount. Many exclusions, like almost all your new shoes and boots. It’s not surprising. They do it a lot.
- Dark Navy Donegal Peacoat – $478
- Vitale Barberis Canonico Wool Flannel Quilted Blazer – $398
- Wool trousers with side tabs – $168
- Chambray Blue Sport Shirt – $55
- Merino Aran Knit Crewnecks – $98
No sale or promo, but Spier prices are already super competitive for the quality and materials they use, in addition to their stock seems to sell faster than most. And hot dang That flanne version of your padding. Yeah, Fall Temptation’s outerwear post is on its way. It’s working a little later than we had expected. The ties and jackets are usually the last thing they warm up to fall anyway, so, yeah. I should land next week. Basic theme: Spier looks great this season. Again.
It is also worth mentioning:
- Republic of Banana: 40% discount, no code required. Choose here if you like.
- Ledbury: 20% discount 200+, 25% $300+, 30% discount $400+MTO T-shirts
- Huckberry:Flint and Tinder 365 Cords – 2 for $185(normally $108 per)
- Allen Edmonds: Select customers got to $75 off $250+ one time use code in their email. Check your input/spam folder so that if you are on the market for some new EAs.