Now through September 22, Shopbop is running their annual buy more, save more Style Event on select styles. Below I’ve rounded up a few pieces I love included in this year’s sale, plus a few useful smaller items at the bottom section if you’d like to reach a certain savings tier! Use code STYLE to save:
- 15% off orders $200+
- 20% off orders $500+
- 25% off orders $800+
These just had a price increase at most retailers, but Shopbop still features last year’s pricing plus eligible for Style Event discounts! Wore these so much over the past years and love that they’re flat for walking around the city, but have a slight platform and instantly some edge to a basic outfit. I took size 5 and you can see them styled here, here and here.
A higher end boot I’ve been coveting that’s also included in sale are Loeffler Randall’s slim shaft booties. I’ve been eying the Elise and the Isla for wearing under straight /wider jeans and pants and would love to hear if anyone owns those styles!
Handbags on my Wishlist
Demellier, Senreve, and Naghedi are 3 bag brands on my radar included in the sale! I’ve been eying the Demellier signature Vancouver bag, and this is the only time I’ve seen a discount for the classic colors of Naghedi’s signature St. Barths tote.
As a mom of 2 I’ve been LOVING how low-maintenance yet chic my Naghedi tote is (read my review), so much that I’m getting the medium. I’ve spotted the M size twice around town in Onyx and Pebble, being used as a work tote and a roomy diaper bag / mom tote.
Sam Edelman Loraine Loafer & Hazel Pumps
- The Loraine loafers are one of my most worn flats for work to weekend outfits. They look great with both jeans and work pants. See on me here, here & here. I took 5.5 in both styles.
- The color and simple pointed silhouette on the Hazel pumps make them one of my most versatile nude pumps. When I bought mine, I saw other customers grabbing these in 2-3 colors as their staple pump. See on me here & here.
Mens Picks: Faherty Legend Shirt
Many more colors at faherty.com
Nick discovered the brand this year and loves their elevated staples like this extra soft sweater knit shirt, which looks nice buttoned-up or worn open. Also check out their lined shirt jacket and knit blazer for two well-made layering pieces that look sharp without being too dressy.
Nick is 5’8” 165 lbs and takes a small in their jackets and blazers, and a M in the Legend shirt.
Other Sale Picks
- B6 Nippies – If you need something small but useful to get to the next tier of savings, these are my go-to for any top or dress that doesn’t work with a regular bra and I buy multiples each sale!
- I have also been wanting to get a new Nu Bra (really liked my old one!) which are great for a little more support and have a more boosting “push up” effect.
- Classic Ferragamo men’s belts are included in sale, for guys in need of a dressier belt
- Camellia Sandals – beautiful, feminine special occasion shoes. Read my review.
- Agolde Parker shorts – cult favorite for a reason. Not too short with a flattering slight A-line silhouette. See on me here & here in sz 24. I’m also ordering these Agolde jeans to try and would love to hear if you have a favorite petite-friendly favorite from the brand.
- Any thing from The Laundress for garment care, including their awesome unscented Stain Solution.
- Castaner Carina espadrilles are another classic that’s been in my wardrobe for years.
- Almost all Theory is included in sale as well!